Donald Trump is calling attention to the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual assault. Here are some of the accusations that women have made against Trump.
- A federal lawsuit alleges that Trump raped a 13-year-old in 1994. The plaintiff claims Trump and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly raped her.
- Ex-wife Ivana Trump accused Trump of rape, but she retracted the claims after their divorce. “You cannot rape your spouse,” Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen said, falsely — he later apologized.
- Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, said: “He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’
- Jill Harth claims Trump sexually harassed her in the early 1990s. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out,” she said.
- CNN reported that a woman said Trump sexually harassed her in 2010 at Trump Tower.
- Bridget Sullivan, former Miss New Hampshire, said Trump stared at contestants naked during the 2000 Miss USA pageant. Trump also told Howard Stern he did that.
In June, civil rights attorney Lisa Bloom told me: “I think anybody would consider it important if someone had been accused — in his case three times — of rape or attempted rape, and all of them in the context of court proceedings.”