The Intercept launched five years ago with a mission to produce fearless, adversarial journalism. Since then, we have published thousands of stories, videos, and podcasts, covering politics, war, surveillance, corruption, the environment, technology, criminal justice, the media, and more.
On Tuesday, April 16 The Intercept held an event at Brooklyn’s Bell House where our journalists discussed the stories they are most passionate about and gave a preview of what’s next. Featuring a special appearance by Rep. Ro Khanna.
Featuring The Intercept’s:
- Betsy Reed, editor-in-chief
- Jeremy Scahill, co-founding editor and senior investigative reporter, host of the Intercepted podcast
- Glenn Greenwald, co-founding editor and columnist (via Skype)
- Naomi Klein, columnist and senior correspondent
- Ryan Grim, D.C. bureau chief
- Liliana Segura, senior reporter
- Mehdi Hasan, columnist and senior contributor, host of the Deconstructed podcast
- Maryam Saleh, story editor
- Alice Speri, reporter
Plus special guests DJ Spooky, Mr. Reed, and Molly Crabapple.